dimanche 22 septembre 2013

Unable to view photos in Firefox???

I can't figure out what's going on here and was hoping someone could help. A few times, I've tried to view a series of newsphotos on Firefox and was unable to. I brushed it off as an issue with the site and didn't think much of it. Today I was again trying to scroll through a series of newsphotos. I can only see the first photo and am unable to advance to any other photos in the series but when I tried to view the photos in Safari, it worked fine. I can't figure out why this is happening. Any suggestions? The page in question is here



I'm using a new MacBook Air with OS 10.8.5 and Firefox is version 24 (!)





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=110497&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire