jeudi 26 septembre 2013

iPhone 5c (and 5s) AWS reception

Hello,



I was wondering if anyone has tried an unlocked iPhone with one of the AWS carriers (Wind/Mobilicity/Videotron).



I picked up a 5c, and decided to use it with the Wind account I have for my part-time small business. It worked fine at home, but I cannot get a Wind signal at work. My workplace is in a somewhat marginal Wind coverage area, but with my old Sony Xperia, I had Wind coverage at work.



I have to wonder if the AWS 3G receiver in the phone isn't very good, or if this is a pure coincidence and the Wind network is down in my area.



Has anyone else had issues. Going to airplane mode and ever restarting the phone has no effect. It can only see the WIND Away (Rogers) network.





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=110793&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire