samedi 28 septembre 2013

Volunteering IT Support

I love working with computers, that I also Volunteer my computer support to non profits. It makes me feel good when other people are happy that their computer problems are fixed.

I was mostly working with a non profit that is all PC, but then I found another one, that decided to switch to Macs, and Ipads. I had an awesome day setting up a refurbished iMac, and 3 2 brand new iMacs(love how thin they are), and a 2012 Macbook Air. I just find I am the happiest when I work with Macs. If I want to have a job working with Macs all day, I would have to work in a the local Apple Speciailist store. Though I would prefer to work in an office where it is the same people all the time, like I have been with the Federal Government with PCs for the last 12 years.





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=110881&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire