vendredi 27 septembre 2013

For Sale iPhone 4 32GB and iPhone 4S 64GB - Both Unlocked

I have 2 iPhones for sale.



1) iPhone 4 32GB



This phone was locked to Rogers and I paid for them to unlock it a few months ago. It has been tested with a TELUS sim and works fine. The phone is in awesome shape with very few fine scratches on the screen, the back and sides are near perfect as the phone was always in a case. There is no warranty remaining.



I would rate it a 8.5/10. It is running iOS 6 and comes with an Apple USB cable and Apple charger.



Looking for $200



2) iPhone 4S 64GB



This phone was never locked to a carrier, it was purchased unlocked from Apple. I just received this phone yesterday as a replacement from the Apple Store as my original developed a white spot on the screen. Still has plastic on it. Original warranty has about a week left on it, but because it was replaced an additional 90 warranty is given by Apple for this phone.



I would rate it a 10/10 as it is straight from Apple and has not been used. It is running iOS 6 and comes with an Apple USB cable and Apple charger.



Looking for $450



Located in Toronto and would prefer a local deal, but will ship for established members. Buy with confidence, 10 years on this board with dozens of perfect transactions.



Please, for speedy correspondence please email me directly at maximusbibicus@gmail.com, do not PM. I can send pics on request.





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=110841&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire