samedi 14 septembre 2013

Best external hard drive for Mac

I'm using a Seagate Backup Plus (not for Mac), and everytime I put my iTunes library on it and play, my system suddenly restarts at some point during playing music. I'm guessing it's not a greatly compatible hard drive for my 2008 black Macbook (10.5.8).



So I'm considering ditching it and getting a hard drive specifically for Mac such as a WD My Passport 1TB 3.0 or G-Tech 1TB. I had a seminar with a photographer who recommended the G-Tech since he's used them, didn't highly recommend La Cie and said he's heard good things about WD.



Any suggestions which brand to go with? On Apple's site, the feedback for WD is horrible, G-Tech is mostly very good and I haven't looked at La Cie since he didn't even recommend them.





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=109993&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire