jeudi 26 septembre 2013

For Sale 2011 Mac Mini 2.3GHz i5 and 8GB mem PLUS Elgato 240GB external SSD

Hi guys, I'm selling off my mac mini setup. I upgraded the RAM to two 4GB modules for a total of 8GB of ram, you'll basically never run out of RAM doing normal or moderate workloads. Aesthetically it's in almost perfect condition, the only wear is on the bottom black part but it's all superficial. I'm selling this for $400 shipped regular parcel but insured for the full price. I could ship it Xpresspost if you want but I'll have to calculate that and add it to the price. I'll do a fresh install of Mountain Lion on the internal drive if you buy this separately but if you decide to do a factory reset it will default back to Lion.



Separately, I'm selling an Elgato external SSD that connects via thunderbolt (new version with cable included). This is the single best upgrade you can do to any mac that has a thunderbolt port. I had this set up as my OS drive while the internal drive in the mac mini was for storage, this combo absolutely rips! OSX boots up in 14 seconds and there is no lag opening up any apps, it's amazing. This also leaves you with potential for having even one more hard drive slot inside the mac mini besides the original 500gb drive. I'm selling this one for $380 shipped in its original box, insured for the full value, regular parcel.



If you want to buy both I'll do $760 shipped regular parcel, insured for the full value. A new mac mini will run you even more than this and for actual user experience, this will blow them away because of the SSD!



I accept Paypal for payment, please PM me!




Attached Images

































File Type: png Screen Shot 2013-09-26 at 9.18.19 AM.png (41.5 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_0444.jpg (122.3 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_0445.jpg (126.3 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_0446.jpg (70.9 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_0447.JPG (76.5 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_0448.JPG (80.6 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_0449.jpg (119.8 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_0450.jpg (94.2 KB)







via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=110785&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire