vendredi 20 septembre 2013

Alternatives to the iPhone?

Hi all,



So I've had an iPhone since the very early days, before even available in Canada. Purchased in NY, jail broken and very pleased.



Updated to the 4, and have enjoyed the incremental changes. Anyhow, iOS7 has been a massive tun off for me. Although my 4 still works, it is a few years old and I want to upgrade.





For those of you using non iPhones, which phone are you using? How happy are you using? Has anyone switched away from the iPhone and been even happier?



Samsung? BBz10/30, Windows/Nokia? Other?



I am looking for a phone that will play nice with my Mac desktop(personal) and iPad(work)



Thanks





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=110345&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire