jeudi 19 septembre 2013

Can I DOWNGRADE friom iOS7?

So I did the update today to iOS7 and well...I can't stand it. I absolutely hate it. I have the iphone 4, but I really dislike everything about this new version.



I don't find it as responsive as it used to be

I don't like the way the windows whiz in from the top,

I don't like the new icons

I can't stand the grey dullness around all my folders

I can't stand that its very androidesque in appearance.

If I wanted an android I would have purchased one.

I also don't like how everything is so 'white'..the phone dial pad, mail, messages..



Anyhow, is there anyway to downgrade? At least I did not update my iPad



I don't think Jobs would have approved of this new iOS....just my two cents





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=110321&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire