samedi 22 février 2014

iPad charging brick is bricked.....

Not all is lost, I can charge the iPad through the computer.



But. I wonder if I have a bigger problem.



I've been using one of those squid-like power cords (see picture). The other day, my iPhone wouldn't charge when plugged into the usual spot. It charged fine elsewhere and when I moved the thingy to a different one of the arms, it charged fine - conclusion? That one arm not working.



Then today, the iPad which was plugged into a different arm won't charge and the brick doesn't work no matter where I plug it in. Conclusion? The brick is dead.



Now I'm thinking the whole squid extension cord is fubared, but why did it knock out my iPad brick?



No, I'm not going to experiment by plugging other things into the squid, I don't want to ruin any more stuff.



Is it possible that the wall outlet got upset and surged? Did the squid just reach it's best-by date?



I'm listening.




Attached Images





File Type: jpg image.jpg (12.9 KB)







via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/OnVo5I

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire