mercredi 19 février 2014

DIR-868L very happy for $159 802.11AC router

I recently purchased an 802.11 AC router by dlink 868L - currently on sale at Canada Computers.

I have a dual band access point flush mount on my second floor ceiling which is 300 Rated. But I was looking to replace my old failed once airport extreme router- pushing 4 years old, which is in the basement.



I read many many reviews, the dlink dir 868L scored very well, plus for $159 you can not go wrong.. I am able to achieve 530 speeds throughout my home, which is impressive knowing I have it the basement in my Network Rack surrounded by metal and concrete..



Two reasons for my choice was 450 speeds for 2.4ghz and up to 1300 on 5ghz, also it has smart beam technology which beams the wifi direct to the node surfing. [ I have it set up as an access point only - kind like bridge mode]



compared to the apple 802.11AC - it was half price, plus offered more features..



links :

D-Link | DIR-868L Wireless AC1750 Dual-Band Gigabit Cloud Router with AC SmartBeamTM Technology

Best 802.11ac routers - CNET Reviews








via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1eRGGZl

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire