mardi 25 février 2014

Time Machine Issues

I haven't been able to do a TM backup on either one of my external drives for quite some time now. I'm being told that TM could not complete the backup because there's not enough space available and that I need to select a larger backup disk of make the backup smaller by excluding files. The drive I'm trying to backup is a 500 GB capacity with 320 GB available. The external drives I am trying to back up to are a 700 GB partition with 66 GB available and a 450 GB partition with 73 GB available. I'm confused. I thought TM starts deleting the earliest backup to make room for the most recent backup? I know there's a way to manually delete TM backups, but shouldn't that be automatic?





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1fpaiO1

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire