lundi 10 février 2014

Logitech Mouse RMA delay and hassle???

Has anyone experienced any Logitech Mouse RMA delay and hassle?



I discovered that most of my mouse hassles I was experiencing with my new experience to try Mavericks was due to a goofy left button micro switch.



Without all the details, I called them on Jan 17, and the guy said they would send me a replacement and email me the tracking # etc.



No email arrived, so I called them again, and she said they were awaiting my sending them the faulty mouse or the sales slip, neither of which had been mentioned previously.



The sales slip pdf copy was emailed to them, and after a week, still no email or any other notice so I called them again.



I finally got an email, and replied to it and again a week later asking them basically WTF is happening.



It's over three weeks now so I called them again today, and once again the guy said he would have one shipped out today and I should get an email notice with tracking info etc. within 24 hours. Yeah right, we'll have to wait again I guess.



I'm just curious if this is a common Logitech RMA delay that others have experienced.



Not a happy Logitech mouser here at this point!!





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1iSUaIT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire