dimanche 23 février 2014

Album Artwork

So I recently edited all my music to ensure all info was correct, such as Album, Year,Track Order, etc.



I also updated all of my music's album artwork.



I keep all my music in a 'Music' folder on my desktop, divided into sub-folders such as 'favourites', 'fun music', 'dance', etc. I don't run it through iTunes cause I often mix up my folders and it's a hassle.





The problem is that while some songs do show the artwork when I open the respective folder, others dont, meaning that the covers do not appear in my car's media centre.



example: imgur: the simple image sharer



Songs such as 'Broken Wings' have their artwork appear in my car, but songs like 'Call Me' don't, even though the album artwork appears in iTunes.



Any ideas as to what the problem is?





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1fv0Qxd

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire