dimanche 9 février 2014

Mac Mini Circa 2005

New to Mac, although i do use an iPhone (Luv it). Was given an old Mac Mini by a friend. His wife couldn't figure it out. I was successful in reloading OS X 10.4 (Tiger) as his wife had it loaded in Japanese...i needed the English Version. Here's my problem, as this unit has no Airport Card, I am given the option of using the Ethernet Connection. My router is located several meters from my PC Room. Please provide me with options for connecting to my existing wireless connection. I use a laptop and PC (home built). Please don't throw stones at me for being a PC kinda guy...would seriously like to try Mac, though i don't want to put big $ into it until i have become successful with this older Mac Mini that i have. Thank you for your assistance/advice and consideration.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1bJ0TDS

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire