jeudi 13 février 2014

Last Mac MIni that will run Mountain Lion?

I'm debating if I should get a new Mac Mini.



I like the idea of no external power brick, plus the faster connectivity will come in handy - especially USB 3.0 since peripherals with that interface are pretty cheap compared to other interfaces.



On top of that I just noticed that Staples has a basic MacMini on sate at $499.- which is actually a few dollars less than refurb, but..........



I haven't really been keeping up to date on new Minis but it seems that the latest one was introduced more than a year ago so what Staples sells should run either Mountain Lion or Mavericks...right?



Which OS at this point would be the better choice?

Seems Mavericks still has its share of problems.



I'm currently running Snow Leopard on the last Mini that supports SL - no issues except that my hard drive is getting rather full and replacing it with a larger one looks like a major undertaking.

I have had Minis apart before but getting to the hard drive on those was somewhat involved - I assume this Mini is no different.

$499.- sounds like a pretty good deal.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1kFPHwZ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire