lundi 24 février 2014

External Monitor Recommendation for my Macbook Air

Hey All,



My work is about to transition me between two offices. Most of life has been spent working on my 27" iMac with a beautiful 2560x1440 display. When I work at my second office I'm hoping to bring my new macbook air. My issue is that I would like to buy an external display that runs my macbook air. Preferrably 27" and 2560x1440. Apple's option is very expensive and I'm having a hard time justifying spending almost 1000 when i just bought a laptop that costs a little more than that! Does anyone have any recommendation for a monitor that will run be around 500? Does this even exist? I can't seem to find anything only? I'm happy to go used or slightly older. Carbonation has a used samsung but that will still run me 800ish dollars plus tax.



Any help would be greatly appreciated!



Thanks,

Daniel





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1epT5nz

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire