jeudi 13 février 2014

? .MPG files in iTunes Movies folder...

I don't and haven't used iTunes very much but I'm told I'll be using it more with a refurb iPad 3 that's on its way.



I discovered that there are a few dozen .mpg files in my OS X 10.9.1:

Users Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Movies folder

that don't play when clicked. All I get is: "This movie requires QuickTime, which is not supported by this version of iTunes."



Well I've got QT and Pro and the X version, but it seems that iTunes can't even play .mpg files, so the message is a bit numb to me.



Most of the mpg files are quite old (2001-2008) and probably most came as attachments with my Eudora email client.



I sure don't remember doing anything to do with iTunes with them, and I have no idea how they got there.



But does iTunes need them there for some strange reason or can I just delete them. I can't see any reason to keep them there when iTunes can't even use them.



And yes, they work and play properly when opened in QT using the Finder.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1jdRsxP

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire