mardi 18 février 2014

"no service"

Well my iPhone 5C worked great for about a week, but now I think I have a lemon. :-(



It started on Saturday, so about four days ago, that I would lose my connection and get a "no service" message. I tried all the steps suggested by Apple, including pulling the SIM card, rebooting, restoring the iPhone, go to Airport mode and back, etc.



The only thing that helped at first was pulling the SIM, but now even that's not doing anything. I haven't had any service on my iPhone all day. Meanwhile, my piece of junk Novatel Mifi 2 is getting three bars of service (I usually get one), so I know the issue isn't with the carrier.



I'm on Sasktel if that makes a difference.



Is there anything else I can try or should I attempt to get a replacement phone? :yikes:



Rae





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1gBR6kW

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire