lundi 2 mars 2015

Macbook Pro mail uploading only headers no body?

Currently running Macbook Pro 15" - 16 Ram 512 SSD I7 Retina Display. Yosemite 10.10.2 OS.



Didn't have this issue, prior to updating to Yosemite, albeit, it worked fine for quite some time in Yosemite, but now is giving me an issue I'd like to resolve. I was one of the one's that had 'internet' issues, but that now seems to be working fine after going through weeks of what seem like known issues, which on forums and Apple I was able to resolve thankfully.

Now my main issue is when I open my Mac Mail, the headers all download fine (show up on the left side of the Mail program fine) but they are 'empty'...void of any body in the actual e-mail. My only fix to this (for now) is to quickly quit the Mail application, and click on the mail Icon again, where then the header and body of all the downloaded e-mails are then able to read, or basically then on the second opening of the Mail application, both the header and body are useable. This has been going on now for a few weeks, and I'd truly like to resolve the frustration of opening and closing...then opening again to be able to read my e-mails.

I personally believe it must have to do with the Yosemite upgrade, but it doesn't seem to be prevalent to everyone, or a persistent issue with help either.

I'm hoping some folks may have some advice on how to get my Mail working as it once did? I have no idea what made it go from working fine, to what I have now either?



Thanks in advance!





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1Bzy61S

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire