mardi 13 août 2013

Broke RMBP screen, how much to fix?

Hey guys,



In a fit of rage because my wifi wasn't working, I sprung up and dropped my 15 inch 2012 Retina MBP on the floor. The screen is broken, although it's not too bad, I'm on it right now. About 1/12th of the screen on the right side is purple, yellow, black, orange and green lines, and then a bar of the same thickness but horizontal grey thin lines is in the middle of the screen. Does anyone have any idea how much Apple will charge to replace this?



The real kicker is that I have dead pixels on my screen that I've had from the get go, so I could have taken it in and asked to have it replaced because of the dead pixels, but my 1 year warranty expired ONE WEEK AGO!! Does Apple give any leeway with situations like that?



I'm assuming not, so basically I just want to know how much this will cost me at Apple. I'm not going to try and do it myself so I'll just take it there.



Okay, gimme the bad news.





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=108490&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire