samedi 31 août 2013

Switching from an iMac to a MacBook

So I've managed to land a new job in Vancouver and will be relocating there shortly, because of this, and the fact I'll be moving around a bit in the next year while I get settled there (staying with family while I find a place to rent, and eventually buy a place) the portability factor has just become MUCH more important to me.



So advice on which MacBook to switch to? I'm leaning towards a regular non-retina MBP, but I KNOW there is an update coming soon for these, my bet is sometime between when the back to school promo ends and Mavricks comes out. I can wait a few more weeks to see if it get's updated but I'm going to need to pull the trigger by the end of September.



I've considered a 13" air, but I would NEED an external monitor as I'm coming from a 27" iMac. So I'm thinking I'd be better off with a 15" pro and am wondering if the upgrade to a retina display is worth it. Any opinions?





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=109201&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire