lundi 12 août 2013

MSExcel questio

Please be gentle. I used to be a programmer, but I've been away from it for several years. I'm not afraid to do the heavy lifting, but I need to be pointed in the right direction.



Is it possible to detect a mouse click in a cell in an Excel worksheet?



I have a list of words in column A. If I click on a cell in column A, I want the word in that column to move or copy to column B.



I've googled but can't find an answer. There are some suggestions of using VBA which I might have to resort to using, but that's a bit much for my current needs.



If this isn't possible, does anyone know of a really lean database app? There used to be lots that were in early development, but the ones I know have all gone commercial and my needs are modest so spending a load of money isn't practical.



Thanks





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=108426&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire