mardi 13 août 2013

Macbook running short on GB

I've got so much music that I want to put it on an external hard drive and take it off my Macbook (c. 2008, 160GB...and yes, I know I need a new system soon;))



The problem is I can't figure out how to configure iTunes to read off my external hard drive. I've gone into Preferences to choose the folder, but only the external hard drive appears, not the folder labelled "Music" which contains all of the music files. What now?



Also, on a somewhat related note, is this external hard drive safe to use on a daily basis and reliable to do so? I have the 1TB model (not the one "for Mac" but I don't think that matters), which is more than enough space that I need:



Backup Plus: Sleek & Stylish Portable & External Storage Hard Drives | Seagate





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=108474&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire