mercredi 14 août 2013

For Sale 15" Retina MBP and Workstation setup

Hello,



For technical and non-technical reasons I don't want to discuss here, I'm moved my photography computing setup from Mac to PC, which means I have a lot of Mac gear up for sale. I'm willing to sell all as a package, although I'd also sell some parts individually too.



1) 15.4" Retina MBP with 2.3 GHz quad-core i7 CPU and 16GB RAM (Purchased July 2012)

-This was pretty much the basr rMBP when it launched, but with the 16GB RAM upgrade.

-Great condition, no flaws, so scratches, runs great

-Includes TB to Ethernet and TB to FW800 adapters as well as HDMI to DVI

-Includes a protective sleeve (felt-like material, hand made, bought on etsy.com)

-Original box, power supply, power cord included.

-Asking 1600$



2) Docking Workstation setup

-Belkin Thunderbolt Express Dock (provides Audio in/out, FW800, Ethernet, Thunderbolt pass-through for video (also works with mini DisplayPort), 3x USB 3.0. Connects to computer via thunderbolt cable. Just plug in the TB and power to the laptop and all your peripherals are ready to go. 6-foot TB cable included.

-Western Digital Thunderbolt Duo 4TB external Hard drive. Very fast (225-250MB/sec), great for mass storage of photos, video, etc. Has pass-through to daisy-chain with mDP or TB monitor.

-Logitech wireless solar keyboard for Mac. This is the large on with numeric keypad. Has a small USB receiver for wireless connectivity (for some reason, Logitech doesn't make a Bluetooth model with the number pad)

-Apple Magic Mouse

-Apple Magic Trackpad

-Everything in this package pretty much transforms any MacBook with a Thunderbolt port into a fully outfitted desktop workstation.

-Asking 750$ for the workstation setup. I will reduce price by 100$ is purchased with the rMBP.



3) Misc items

-Lexar FW800 Professional UDMA Compact Flash card reader (Fastest CF card reader on the market) - 100$

-Seagate GoFlex Thunderbolt Drive adapter with 256GB SSD in GoFlex caddy. This essentially becomes a Thunderbolt-powered 256GB SSD drive, although any 2.5" GoFlex drive will fit in the caddy. I removed the mechanical drive in the original casing and replaced with a SSD for more speed and shock proofing while travelling. Includes short Thuderbolt cable (I think it's about 2 feet). - 200$

-Will sell both for 250$ if bought at the same time as the rMBP or the docking setup.



And if someone wants the entire setup, I'll let it go for 2400$.



I'd prefer a local deal in Ottawa, but I'm willing to pack and ship everything in Canada . I won't charge for packing materials, but the buyer will be responsible for shipping. If being shipped, we can work out a payment method acceptable for both sides.



PM me if interested, or email ld@artisticphoto.ca (first letter is a lowercase L, not an uppercase I)



Thanks you for looking.





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=108546&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire