jeudi 15 août 2013

Playing Nicely Together

"Kittens are made of rainbows and glitter." Good one, new Mo! Or should I say, Daniella?



I have a problem with the word "name-calling." What's wrong with name-calling? Don't we all wish to be called by our names? If I call you by your name, Daniella, am I not then name-calling?



I think the word we are after is insults. Cry-baby, whiner, victim, curmudgeon, and arsehole are all nouns, fir instance, but not really names, so to use these epithets to describe someone is not really name-calling. If we stay away from insults, on the other hand, we might all get along a little better.



What suggestions do you have, ehMacians, for how we can all play nicely together?





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=108650&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire