mercredi 14 août 2013

For Sale FS 2006 13" White MB

13" White Macbook 3,1

2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 duo

4GB RAM @ 667 MHz

120GB HD

IIRC it was purchased in 2006, my son has had it for the last few years, he's now upgrading his handmedown with another.



The bad news; some slivers of plastic have broken off around left and right edges and parts of the front (although I don't have pics of this, I can easily take some and send them your way). The side of the optical drive has warped plastic downwards partially closing off access to the optical drive so it no longer accepts media, the drive itself is fine last it was used. Sound no longer works, either the onboard speakers or via headphones. I have not tried to stream sound/music via BT to a compatible speaker (I just thought of this now), but that may be a workaround.



The battery was replaced about 3 years ago, the system indicates 167 cycles. Otherwise the machine works fine. I'll be wiping the HD and will install the latest OS I can. Also includes the charging cable and original packaging.



Asking $?



Not exactly looking to make a profit so make a reasonable offer.





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=108601&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire