dimanche 25 août 2013

How to download Yahoo Group Messages?

I'm trying to download all the messages from a specific Yahoo Group.



Did it once before using Sitesucker - that worked fine as far as I could tell - haven't checked all the downloaded messages but the ones I did check were OK and complete.



Tried to do it again in the last few days but it doesn't matter which settings I use with Sitesucker, I get either only a few links, not messages or it looks as if sitesucker tries to download all of Yahoo Groups (like all the groups not just the messages from one group.



I'm using version 2.3.6



Any suggestions how to do that?

Or is there a different way or application I can try?



Thanks





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=108946&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire