lundi 26 août 2013

what is that buzzing sound?

Went to pick up the kids, loaded them into the car.

I sat down, started the car; began to buckle and heard a buzzing sound..turned the radio off, still the buzzing..



looked over to my left shoulder there was something moving in my shirt..

i jumped out of the car, ripped off my shirt.. a bumble bee flew out.. :eek:



sat back down and thought wow, the look on the faces of people seeing a half necked man dancing around in the intersection..



any how the bad news - was stung twice, once in my arm pit by my chest and then once on my shoulder.. :( - i guess i was lucky that I was not allergic to bees.. as this was my first sting in my life.. I say those are some odds :lmao:





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=108994&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire