samedi 31 août 2013

Macbook Pro 17"

Hi,



Well. Been an interesting adventure! It all started a year ago after being bored of my 2011 2.2 MBP 15" with the 6750 1GB video card.. I traded with cash (on his end) for a 2010 27" i5 quad. I love the desktop, but realized with 2 kids under the age of two, my personal time is assigned to the couch, so not much desktop usage. Since then, I've gotten a 2009 MBP and sold, a 2010 macbook air 13" and sold (beautiful machine), but I enjoy a good game once in a while. And now just picked up a 2011 (Early) 17" i7 quad MBP with the 6750 1GB video card (same as what I initaly started with!) except now it's a 17"



Yes, 17" is quite amazing.. the best of a desktop, in your lap!



Got it at a great price, with applecare expiring next may! Now to get an SSD, and remove the optical, and up this baby to 16GB ram !



All it needs is a case, a wheelbarrow to lug it around and a new power supply (it's pretty worn.. applecare would cover a replacement?)





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=109233&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire