jeudi 29 août 2013

How do you get rid of Twitter in 10.8???

I have absolutely no use for Twitter and cannot figure out how to make it GO AWAY. It's constantly showing up in the AppStore updates, even when I've deleted every last crumb of it and it's driving me mad. Have Apple so thoroughly integrated this nuisance app with the OS that we can no longer get rid of it??



I've looked for everything related to it using FindAnyFile, I've deleted .plist files for both it and the AppStore and no matter what I do, it's STILL reminding it needs an update, unless of course, I choose to update it and then there it is again in my applications folder.



It's become so annoying that it's now more the principle of the thing rather than the app itself. :mad:





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=109137&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire