mercredi 14 août 2013

Not allowed links in signatures?

Funny enough, I've been informed by the administrator here that they have removed my signature, removed all posts pertaining to my site and told me that I am not allowed to post any further links to my site on this forum. I didn't realize how bad things had truly become here.



I've asked for further clarification on this issue and also requested that if links to our own sites are to be removed from signatures and that we are not allowed to post links to our own sites on the forums that this be applied globally... I see quite a few other users who have links to their own sites in their signatures ...



Things really are going downhill when the administration feels that a tiny little site with just over 30 members is a threat to them. Talk about paranoid!



Anyone have any comments on this behaviour?



P.S. If you want to know what site I'm talking about them I guess you'll have to PM me as if I actually post a link or the name of it I will probably just get my post(s) deleted ... again.





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=108570&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire