lundi 19 août 2013

Email Client Suggestions?

I'm going to be working from home starting in the fall, and I would like to keep the work email accounts separate from my personal email accounts. I know Mail.app can handle multiple accounts, but I want to be able to have Mail open to deal with personal stuff without having to see business stuff outside of working hours. Or vice versa, open the work stuff and leave the personal stuff closed.



I know I could set up a second, separate user account on my mac, but that would mean separating everything, and really it's just email that I want to keep separate. I want to be able to 'turn off' the work email at a certain point and not have to think about it.



If there were a quick and easy way to toggle those accounts 'on' and 'off' within Mail.app that would be neat, but I haven't figured that out yet so my next thought was to install an alternative email client to use for the business stuff. Then I could just launch that at 9am and close it at 5pm.



There are two email accounts that I'll have to handle this way, one using IMAP and one is on an office exchange server.



Can anyone suggest an alternative email client that I could try?



Or a better way of toggling those two accounts 'on' and 'off' without disabling my personal email?



Thanks!





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=108738&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire