samedi 20 décembre 2014

Help...can't empty the trash

Hi,



I've been cleaning up my files and also been emptying the Trash, but now it won't let me. I've had the Finder crash and not come open, got that fixed through a re-start. Now I can't empty the Trash. I keep getting error messages like this:



The Finder can’t complete the operation because some data in “top photo.jpg” can’t be read or written.

(Error code -36)



The text before .jpg changes from this image to that one in the Trash. I tried to take some stuff out of the Trash but it only copied and didn't actually come out.



I saw instructions about going into the Terminal but I'm not comfy with that. I tried holding down the Option key while clicking "Empty Trash" but no luck. I keep getting error messages.



Any ideas?????



getting desperate. ,,,,thanks in advance





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1zNVDKY

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire