lundi 15 décembre 2014

POS for Mac?

I did a search for Point of sale, they were pretty old, 2003. So though it was time for a new question since things have obviously changed since then.



Looking for a very simple POS system for work. We get people now and then coming in off the street and wanting to pay cash, which always sends us scrambling to try and make change. Primarily we deal with repeat customers who have accounts. I am looking for a cash drawer, receipt printer and mac software, would be great if it integrated with our visa/debit machine (monaris). The one that came up when googling this was MacPOS MacPOS Solutions , price looks reasonable, I can get basic software, drawer and receipt printer for $499. Problem is, I know nothing about these things. Is this a good company, where else should I look for this?





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1suivZx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire