mardi 30 décembre 2014

Moving Yosemite Mail to a Windows Application.

One last step to migrate all my Apple documents and important info to Windows. Mail.



The steps I used to take to move my mail back and forth between Windows and the Mac in OS 10.7 are not working. Thunderbird and Opera, for example, have migration programs that will not work in Yosemite. I don't know why. Haven't found any answers online, but other people also report having this problem.



To clarify, I want to move all my mail accounts from the Mac to a program that will work in Windows. I have hundreds of folders going back years with thousands of messages, and sometimes I have to refer to them for somewhat important reasons.



What are we all doing wrong?





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=129345&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire