lundi 15 décembre 2014

Force delete file in ~/Public/Drop Box

I transferred a locked file on my Mac running OS 10.6.8 to my other OS 10.9.5 Mac ~/Public/Drop Box. I can't delete the file from Drop Box because it is locked. I did Get Info hoping to unlock the file. But the option to uncheck the "Locked" box is greyed out. I cannot change sharing & permission either.



I then tried to use MainMenu to force delete the file. Didn't work either.



How can I delete the file?



EDIT: Just deleted the file! I did Get Info on the OS 10.9.5 Drop Box and changed the permission of "everyone" to Read & Write. Then I went to the OS 10.6.8 Mac to access the Drop Box on the OS 10.9.5 Mac to unlock the file. After that I could delete the file off the 10.9.5 Mac.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1GIvJs1

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire