jeudi 11 décembre 2014

Is it time to say goodbye?

Hi guys.

Been on here for many years since in the early Mac Intel was released.

I love the Mac hardware and OS over the years.

Recently I realised the majority of time I spend On the computer doing tasks has become platform agnostic. Email for years has been yahoo or Gmail and I just use the web fronted.

Music is iTunes.. But that's on Windows now too. I don't burn dvds or Cd's anymore. I do edit photos and also video but there seems to be enough comparable apps on Windows to I photo and imovie.

I like the tablet experience and think the iPad is great.

I'm thinking I might get a touch screen windows machine. Fantasized for the past 2 years gaining Apple would release a touch screen MacBook air whose screen could be removed like a tablet. Doesn't seem like that will happen.

I still will have my Mac mini home theatre machine.. So if I need to use Mac software I still can..



Anyone gone through this before?



Also where do I post to get feedback on what my mid 2012 MacBook air (4gb, 256gb) is worth?



Cheers and beers.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1zD3z14

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire