dimanche 28 décembre 2014

iPhone 6 screen protector question...

Not sure if I should be posting this here, or the other forum... But just wondering, has anyone used the service Future Shop provides for putting on a screen protector? I was in there yesterday, they claim they 'cut' the screen protector to size... I find this hard to believe because of the cutouts for the speaker/camera at the top and the home button, but I guess it's possible. In the past I've just got them to put on a Zagg InvisibleShield... and that was my plan this time too, but I've read bad reviews on MOST screen protectors fitting the curved glass of the iPhone 6's... What have others used? or gone without? I'm planning on using this case, so a screen protector might not be as critical...








via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=129289&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire