vendredi 19 décembre 2014

Bluetooth mouse problems with Mavericks

Is there something I should know about Bluetooth mice and Mavericks?



Two different Macs, two different mice, both unusable.



First is an iMac with a Magic Mouse. It connects and cursor moves but the scroll feature does not work. I went into Accessibility and turned on scrolling but it refuses to scroll. Even reset the PRAM but that didn't help.



I tried pairing a Dell Bluetooth Travel Mouse and it pairs but the mouse cursor doesn't even move.



Second is an old MacBook Pro 15". Same issues. Magic Mouse does not scroll. Dell mouse pairs but doesn't function.



Wired USB mice work just fine on both computers. Trackpad works fine on the MBP.



I know there are no "drivers" per se in Mac OS but is there some software update I'm missing?





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1v0CRcG

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire