mercredi 10 décembre 2014

Transfer Mail from Snow Leopard to Yosemite

I have a hard drive which is fully functional which came out of a MBP 17" now defunct (and soon to be for sale - has excellent screen, case, keyboard, etc). How do I transfer mail from this drive to the new computer (MBP 13") which will have Yosemite?



I can connect the SL drive via USB. Will Migration Assistant work in this configuration? I can't use Migration assistant in the usual way because the machine is dead.



I do have an SL TimeMachine backup for the machine about a month old although nothing too critical has been done in the interim, but I am concerned because it is on an "Air Disk" in the USB port on my older Airport Extreme. My other computer MB 13" on Yosemite doesn't even seen the "Air Disk" from Time Machine....



Can I just drag the appropriate files/folder for SL Mail over to the Yosemite machine? If so, which and where to.



TIA





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/12N5vY5

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire