vendredi 12 décembre 2014

iPhone 6 glass scuffs

I've been reading various reports about iPhone 6 glass scratches and scuffing easily .... naturally after noticing them on my own iPhone 6.



Lots of tiny almost swirl like scuffs and a long, 2cm line (and, no, I didn't try to buff it and no I don't have a screen protector and never have had on ANY of my previous 2 iPhones or on any cell phone I've had in the last 20+ years with no scratches aside from ones I earned through direct stupidity on my part [i.e. dropping]). Just kept in my pocket as usual and aside from using the camera a bit more often, no changes in my use patterns from earlier models.



So my question is this, have you had the same experience and if so did you try to replace it through applecare or get it fixed (and were you successful)?



I'm not really nitpicking about it but now that I see them I can't unsee them and it's irritating me. :(





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/12DUgBe

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire