mercredi 17 décembre 2014

What are you concernd about? infant of "What do you fear/what are you afraid of?"...

So what are you concerned about?



Once again:




Quote:








The question is meant to be open-ended, serious and funny both, but seeing as we already have political forums I would rather that this forum not be about that.



But clearly if some people feel the need they can do as they wish, just to prove they can.



The Moulin Rouge Showgirl: Can Can Burlesque!












+ YouTube Video


ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.



Yee Hah!!!





I am concerned about my toe nail fungus.



I have had it for years and nothing I have tried works.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1zvVhbP

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire