samedi 8 février 2014

Alternate MagSafe Power Adapter?

I'm looking for an alternate MagSafe Power Adapter that lasts a bit longer than a year.



Tried the genuine Apple ones, also the knock offs - they both seem to be designed for a limited life.

On one the cable to the Mac was damaged so I opened the adapter to see if I could just replace the cord.

Well, it's hard enough to open the adapter case without breaking it, but the circuitry in there is all crammed together with tape isolating components so that they don't short - no wonder these things get really warm and don't last.



I now see a few vendors pedding this type of adapter - more the traditional PC packaging







I wonder if anyone has experience with that type of adapter as far as reliablity is concerned?





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1gfI0Iy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire