lundi 8 décembre 2014

hardware or software glitch?

I have a new 5K iMac, specs are:

i7 4ghz

24 gigs of ram (8 gigs Apple RAM, 16 gigs Kingston RAM)

1TB flash

AMD Radeon R9 M295X 4096 MB

Yosemite 10.10.1



I am getting a graphic glitch during mission control and not sure if this is a software glitch or something hardware and is worth lugging into the Apple store. I have attached a screen shot and circled the two places where this glitch is happening. It only seems to happen with these 2 apps (Indesign CC 2014 and Command Workstation). In general everything is running pretty well, I am getting lock ups in indesign that causes me to hard restart the computer. I try and force quit Indesign, but it never works. Not sure if this is a Yosemite problem or a hardware problem. This is my work machine.






via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1zjYACu

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire