mardi 19 novembre 2013

Apple ID

Hi, for many years now I have an Apple ID and in those days it had to be an e-mail address. I had only one e-mail address and it was associated to my internet carrier, Vidéotron. I recently contemplated changing carrier so I tought my videotron e-mail address would become invalid. So I changed my Apple ID to a gmail address so that it would be no more associated to a carrier.



SUPPRISE!!!



A few days ago I wanted to get rid of adds on an application I've had for years. So for 99 cents I tried to get the upgrade but I was told that it's impossible because my original application was purchased on another ID…

Well! Well! I tought that in changing Apple ID, all my purchased apps, music etc would now be associated to my new ID… I guess I was very wrong...



So I decided to return to my original ID. In doing so I'm told that I cannot create an Apple ID that was already used… So all my purchases do not belong to me anymore…

I want to purchase a new iPad Air next week.. I'm not certain I will be able to transfer all my apps etc to my new pad!!!



Can anyone please help me out?





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=113594&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire