samedi 30 novembre 2013

Reputable Apple Affiliates in Barrie or Toronto

Hi, was thinking of upgrading my HD and RAM and was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a reputable after sales support place in either Barrie or Toronto. I've got a Macbook Pro that was build in early 2011. Currently has 320 GB HD. 4GB RAM.

I found a place in Toronto (Yonge and Lawrence area) that wanted $229 for a 1 TB HD and another $90 for the RAM upgrade. Places I called in Barrie wanted almost $500 just for the HD. Not sure if that price is outrageous or the place in Toronto is even trustworthy. I called the place in T.O today and the guy sounded very knowledgable and friendly, but, I'm just nervous about dealing with businesses I don't know anything about.



Thanks in advance.





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=114153&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire