dimanche 17 novembre 2013

Mail filters have stopped working

I "upgraded" a computer from OS 10.6.8 to OS 10.9 and, among other things, the filters in Mail have stopped working properly. Incoming mail is filtered properly, but when I try to manually filter the emails in the Sent folder, by selecting one message or all of them, then going to Apply Rules in the Message menu, nothing happens. Yet this action used to sort and move the selected emails according to the rules I have created.



Mail Version 7.0 (1822)

OS 10.9

iMac 27 inch late 2009



I have tried the option of Rebuild in the Mailbox menu, and quitting and re-starting Mail.

I have tried creating a new filter rule, and quitting and restarting.

To no avail.



Does anyone have any idea about how I can fix this new but broken setup?





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=113546&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire