samedi 30 novembre 2013

PNY Storage Edge 128GB Flash storage

I sold my recent MBPro 13 which had a 512SSD and in place of a superdrive I had a 7200RPM 500GB..



My new machine is the retina 13" MacBook Pro.. with a 512SSD but no room to add a second drive.. knowing I need extra space.. I bought a PNY StorEdge 128GB SDXC - reformatted to Mac hfs and GUID.. works like a charm and I leave it inserted all the time..



Now I can organize my files from essential, non essential - which would be on the SD..

it is pretty fast rated at 90/MBs not blistering but better than toting another external usb3 drive around ..



I paid about $141 - slight premium but I am happy with the results..

I would of bought a 1TB SSD, unfortunately was not offered by apple or OWC..










via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=114145&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire