jeudi 14 novembre 2013

For Sale PRICE CHECK - iPad2, Wifi+3G, 64gig, with Apple cover

Hello,



I am thinking of selling my iPad2 and getting an iPad Air for my wife. I know price-policing is a no-no here, but I am specifically asking for it here.



Specs:



iPad 2, 64 gigs, WiFi + 3G. Comes with the Grey Apple cover (the magnetic one that folds into a triangle). The cover is not the leather one, it's the other one.



I have all the original packing material it came in too, if that is of any value.



Condition - no scratches or any kind of visible damage anywhere, works perfectly, and has not been anywhere near water or any other liquid or vapour.



OS - iOS 7, but I do not know what will happen to that when I restore it and prepare it for sale.



Mac2Sell gave me a figure of $360 (without the cover). I checked Apple Refurbished for any indication, but they have no iPad2s for sale there, hence my post here.



Also, finally, considering all the newer models out there, would anyone here even consider buying a used iPad2?



Thanks and cheers





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=113378&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire