mercredi 27 novembre 2013

commercial ventilation question

I'm hoping someone here can provide some information and point me in the right direction...



I have two large (210,000 btu) propane burners which I will be running indoors. Propane supply is from a large tank external to the building with proper gas fittings installed. Proper distance from combustible surface is maintained.



The question I have is in regards to suitable ventilation and make-up air. The indoor space is 900 square feet (30 by 30), single story with a peaked roof. What is suitable ventilation for 420,000 btu's propane and what is suitable make-up air to ensure the most efficient burn possible.



I have submitted the question to a couple of ventilation companies but have not received any response. I would like to be able to discuss the scenario with suppliers having some little amount of knowledge as a footing.



Thanks





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=113993&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire